xbox 360 memory transfer?

My parents are divorced and i go from house to house, my dads house has my original xbox 360 with the removable hard drive. I recently got one of the new xbox 360's and i am wondering how i can leave the memory on my original 360, but also copy it to my new 360, so i have my memory on both of my xboxs. and i am also wondering if i do something on one xbox will it be on the other xbox after i copy the memory?

Comments

• Format a USB drive and use that to move your content back and forth. If you do something on one, it would only be on the other if you moved the save back to the other. The two consoles have no way to connect to each other, so the USB drive is the way to have them share information.

• if you get the 4 red rings it means that something is not OK with your vide, could be the cable, I learned all about this on the xbox 360 repair gude, check it out.

• You need a data transfer cable. You can buy them at Best Buy or Gamestop or somewhere like that.It will be on both even after the transfer.

• Just take your hard drive out and bring it every time you go house to house