Shapely Secrets Excersise Program....?

I saw an infomercial this morning about this 7 minute motionless workout plan. Has anyone heard of it or experienced it? www.shapelysecrets.com.

Comments

• I saw the same infomercial back at the end of March. I ordered the product and started using it when it arrived April 11. My weight was 199 lbs and my measurements were 35" waist, 45" hips and 27" thighs. I liked the exercise so much that I also ordered the BodyFlex system by Greer Childers and then the Advanced Shapely Secrets 7 minute workout. I have to say that I have a whole library of fitness videos from pilates to yoga to hip hop workouts and the Greer Childers exercises have by far given the best results with the least amount of body stress and time input. I usually do the beginner 7 minute program in the morning, the Body Flex (about 20 mins) in the late afternoon and the advanced 7 minute program in the evening. So far, I have really toned up very significantly all over. I now weigh 183 lbs and I have lost 1 1/2 " off each hips, waist and thighs. After only 3 1/2 weeks, I have seen fantastic results so I am very pleased with the programs. They are easy, you can do them at home, they are simple, and you don't have to spend hours doing them. I like to do all three exercises because I feel good afterwards, but I would imagine you could get great results with just doing the 7 minute exercises. Hope you find this info useful!

• There are quite a few exercises that are referred to as 'isometrics' where you can flex your muscles (usually by pushing up against something - put your hands palm to palm and press together for an example).

These can be done while sitting at a desk, or in cramped spots - even while driving (though you should probably keep your hands on the wheel unless you are sitting at a light).

They are not really a replacement for a standard workout though. You should definitely consider doing something that involves stretching, lifting weight, cardio, etc. if you aren't already.

I generally do a full body workout every night at the gym I go to. I start with about 15-20 minutes of hard cardio on an elliptical machine, another 15 minutes or so with free weights - curls, bench press, shoulder press etc. Then I move on to machines to hit my abs, legs, and all the other muscles.

I stick to less weight and more reps, because Im not really concerned with building much more muscle mass. I will occasionally add weight and do a more brutal workout.

Some people will do upper body one day, and lower body the next - this gives the muscles time to repair themselves. You should find what works for you.

• DO NOT BUY THE STORIES. THE ARE ALL USELESS. THE BODY METABOLISM, ESPECIALLY OXYGEN METABOLISM IS INDEPENDENT OF THE GENDER.

• advertisement