2013 Honda Accord EX-L V6 problem?

I purchased the new 2013 EX-L V6 non Navi two months back. Right from the beginning I can feel a faint vibration ( can feel it through the gas pedal) when you are cruising. It comes and goes away when you slightly press the gas pedal.

1) it doesn't happen when you haven't reached engine temperature. The car has to warm up a little.

2) it gets triggered after you cross around 25mph speed.

3) it comes on when you very slightly press the gas pedal and keep it depressed at that level. Then when you press a little more it goes away.

4) I did see that the tachometer moves a little when it goes away. Looks like transmission related but i may be wrong.

When you use the ECON, the vibration becomes slightly emphasized.

I went to honda service no results, they diagnosed the car and drove it for a few minutes and told me that car works as it designed...........

Comments

• Note when you brought it in for this problem. Test drive another one to see if it does the same thing. If it doesn't, you do have rights along the lines of the "Lemon Law". When you file the complaint, make sure you have your ducks line up. You also may want to have the problem verified by another Honda certified mechanic.