Drama Class Help? Monologue as Las Vegas?

Ok so I have to do a 1 1/2 page monologue as Las Vegas... I need help at what I should talk about...I have no idea how to do this.

I also have to dress up...and I really don't know how to dress up as Las Vegas...

Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Update:

Yes, Las Vegas, Nevada...but I have to BE Las Vegas...not just dress up as something in it...it's kinda confusing.

So far for my monologue I have the opening:

Vegas baby! That's me. I am the city that never sleeps, I take people's money more than i give it back, all the party people come to me. I am Las Vegas, Nevada. They say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"...it must be because I am known as Sin City!

Comments

• Do you mean Las Vegas, Nevada, aka Sin City?

If that's the case, get a copy of the current "Smthsonian" Magazine. There's a terrific

essay on living in Vegas that should give you some ideas.

• verify out the domicile Of Blue Leaves script. Bananas, who's an insane individual, does a monologue interior the 1st act this is hilarious and she or he does a extreme monologue close to to the tip of the 2nd act. in case you're writing one, there are a chain of alternative monolougues you are able to seem at for techniques.