Do shy guys masturbate?

I know some cute shy guys that look really innocent and sweet... and they really turn me on!

Comments

• What a lovely question :-) Yes of course shy guys masturbate - it doesn't mean they can't be innocent and sweet too. If they turn you on, get to know them - but they may surprise you!

What exactly do you mean by innocent anyway? I think this is the most interesting question we've had here for ages - THANKS!

• One thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. That's like asking if shy guys sleep at night. In fact, shy guys probably masturbate more than others because they aren't socializing with girls as much.

• yes, shy guys masturbate just as much as outgoing guys. The way they appear in public doesn't have any correlation to thier personal life. They probably masturbate just like any other female or male. Hope this helps.

• Every guy masturbates

even shy guys :D

• Every one I've ever known did, a lot. So yes, they do, and they are innocent and sweet.

Kind thoughts,

Hermes

• yeah they probably do. Im REALLY shy and i do it. Not very often, but i do it. Usually only on the weekends

• of course they do! i know they may look sweet and innocent, but its them u need to worry about! haha!

• yah, were not shy of ourseleves haha *blush* ♥

• yea they do how else u think they get there pleasure if there shy.....

• yes, a lot more then others