horse photo critique pleaseeee?

http://m.flickr.com/photo.gne?id=5564979188&;

Update:

[email protected] ADDED THE WRONG LINK..I dnt even know whos horse that it...thats from another yahoo question that i answered. i mustve copied the wrong one...

Comments

• It's very nice but small.

• i'm no longer a driving instructor, so take those comments with a grain of salt. image a million- drop your hands an inch or 2 so your wrist straightens and you have a on the instant line from elbow to bit. image 3- seems such as you're way forward out of the saddle for certainly one of those small bounce. i could decide to work out your butt lower back slightly with your legs greater below you as a replace of trailing in the back of. It appears like your feet are rather became around to the outdoors. Are you employing your heels, or is it a probability to have your feet dealing with slightly greater forward? it is being choosy, and in case you're like me you have got some "conformational demanding circumstances" (i'm knock kneed and do plenty greater effective with a splash knee roll than in a super close touch saddle). it fairly is purely what an uneducated eye sees, yet in spite of this, i'm no longer a decide. : ) upload: purely observed the final image. the two wrist and toe are look plenty greater effective here.

• You can't really tell the photo is small. Only I could see is you need to pick your hands up and thumbs up. Can't tell anything about the horse from that angle. Looks like a pretty horse though.

• It is good but it would be better if I could see the horses legs.

Beautiful horse though <3

• very nice horse but I would like to see a side view!! :D

• it's nice, but it is rather small. i would like the see the horses whole body, too! :)

Happy Trails!