Match Four:

Fallen Diablo with broken dreams

vs

Forever,Michale with mazo

Main Event:

Graduation Bear vs E&C Connection vs PHBK

Vote/Promo

BQ:

Whos getting tired of these noobs asking questions about wrestling being fake and other stupid questions in that category?

Comments

• Captain Awesome

Living Legend Edge and Cameron Hart

Crazy Mother Punker

Fallen Diablo with Broken Dreams

Graduation Bear

PROMO:

Well, my victim tonight is Sandman. I remember the show before this one, you were never tagged in. You didn't even think of helping your partner, some American asshole, in the Tag Team match. That proves that you shouldn't be hard to beat. You were afraid to help your partner, because you knew that Fallen Diablo is better than you, along with Broken Dream. You won't even dare to out a move on me tonight. I'm better than both Fallen Diablo AND Broken Dream. Now if you didn't even dare to approach THEM, why would you approach the one and only CMP?

Good luck GB tonight in your match. I know you can take down these two losers.

^KayfabE^

Fallen Dream, I was just kidding, you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

BQ: I am tired of them.

• Match 1- The USAhole

Match 2- Chicken Wings & Emma Michelle

Match 3- Sandman

Match 4- Fallen Diablo with broken dreams

Main Event- PHBK

• Captian Awesome

Crazy Mother Punker

E&C Connection

• USAhole

Chicken Wings and Emma Michelle

CMP

Fallen Diablo with Broken Dreams

Graduation

PROMO: Melina Maryse's debut

Chicken W and Living L E was brawling outside the ring, so they didnt notice Melina M climb the turnbuckle and did a Missile Dropkick on Emma M's back when she was about to do the infamous Beautifun Sin on Cameron H

the Missile Dropkick hit Emma M like a battering ram it left her unconsious, when Cameron H realized what was happening, she tried to flee but it was too late, Melina M grabbed

• USAHole

Chicken Wings and Micelle

CMP

Fallen Diablo and Broken Dreamers

EC Connection

• USAhole

Crazy Mother Punker

E&C Connection!!!!!

Promo:

Tonight it is me facing two other losers who couldn't wrestler their way out of a paper bag let alone beat me here tonight. G-Bear, you got lucky last week against me in one on one action and PHBK we have yet to meet inside of the ring until tonight. You both underestimate me and E & C will pull it out of his bag of tricks no matter how he has to get the job done!

• Captian Awesome

Crazy Mother Punker

Fallen Diablo

Gbear

Promo

Well....Me and hart have match tonight against some pathetic wrestler named Chicken Wings.To make things worse i know Hart can handle her own against emma.But i will total destroy chicken wing.Hell i might even serve him with a silver platter.....*Crowd Laughs*SHUTUP that wasn't funny retards!But all i say is me and Cameron Hart will WIN!

BQ:There Annoying.

• USAhole

Chicken Wings Emma Michelle

CMP

Forever Michael

phbk

promo: i will win tonight in the main event

• 1.USAHole

2.Living Legend Edge and Cameron Hart

3.Sandman

4.Fallen Diablo

5.Graduation Bear

Promo:Well Tonight I am facing some loose which is known as Forever,Michelle.Wow best name ever!I don't have words to describe these name.But it's the best name ever FOR THE JUNK!

Hell is waiting for you Forever,Michelle!Are you ready for the biggest fight of your entire damned life?

• las empresas en españa y mexico son mejor,nosotros tenemos narraciones de las luchas,y no decidimos las luchas por votacion,sino que hacemos preguntas de wrestling que se le envian al gm de la empresa y quien mas acierta gana

the wwe in yahoo spain and yahoo mexico is better than wwe in yahoo us,because we have narratives,and no decide the fight by raiting,we ask wrestling questions that we sent to the company gm and the usuary that more accurately win the match

sorry for my bad english

if you want I can be your gm,