Am I passable as a girl? (pic)?

This is the first time I went all out and dressed all up! I am a crossdresser. And i would like to know what you all think?

- I know the top showing the belly isn't a good choice lol but I was just having some fun :) BUT besides that what do you think?

Am I a passable lady? what do you think I should wear? dress, skirt, etc.

I am all ears and want your opinions, I will even take more pictures with your suggestions in mind and upload them to my flickr. :)

so please tell me what you think, what I should try and wear, and if I could be passable.

thank you all so much :) (:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/83138680@N05/80706114...

Comments

• You look really sultry and i like that outfit but ,honey,to dark! I would put some colour but that depends on your type and what do you really like.Yeah it's a lady like look! Just pay attention with your rouge like use somethink like this http://m5.paperblog.com/i/7/73010/ben-nye-fashion-... and you will be fine! Some clothes i would suggest ..http://www.fashionsip.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/... as you have a fit body! Hope that helped!

Thanks also for answering!! :)

• Your makeup looks good and the jeans are fine (a skirt would like more feminine, but the jeans look good too). The hair is obviously a wig, however. Don't have hair that is abnormally long and thick. Try a realistic wig, invest in the best quality one too, hair makes everything. Other than that, pretty passable!

• No Fox, you look like a boy in drag. Your whole stance and body language is male not female and your arms and torso are masculine, although your face, particularly your cute nose and full lips could help you pass as a girl, with the right make up and expression. I suggest that you lose the shades and that wig because they shout drag and nothing else.

Practise standing and walking like a woman and some feminine gestures, because from your photo you do not have any apparent feminine flair. I suggest you try to wear lighter, more feminine clothes, maybe loser to hide that boyish frame. But what matters more is acting like a woman, with the demeanour and style that has people guessing, or fooled!

• you truly look very passable. in case you probably did not tell me you've been a crossdresser, i does no longer were in a position to inform the version. As on your different questions, i'm acquaintances with a transexual. i verify out truly everyone a similar. they could imagine what they pick, and do what they pick see you later as they're a superior man or woman, and they don't harm all people. do not enable human beings get to you in the experience that they make relaxing of you or allow you to comprehend procedures to stay your life. that is no longer their decision. that is yours.

• Personally I think so yes. And you could try messing around with different styles of looks until you've found one that suits you. Just be careful not to go over board with it that's when it starts getting kinda ridiculous. Just keep it nice, simple, and sweet. From the picture it looks like you could pull off almost any look.. By the way nice sun glasses and bracelet.

• Yes, but there is something wrong with the glasses or hairline, i think they are too close together. So maybe have the glasses sitting a little lower :)

• hi :D thanks for answering my question haha :) ill answer yours

uhm i think you're pretty good :) in fact you really look like a lady :D those sunglasses are suitable, i think you could make your hair maybe to one side, like sweep it to one side, it could make you look even more like a female, you can also try skirts :) maybe even pin up your fringe.

• you look pretty good though i think you should try a more realistic wig coz most girls don't have hair like that

• hey thanks for the answer!

I think it i ever saw u in the streets I would think you're a girl!

I like your nose ;)