Bears or Broncos Defense?

I have the two best scoring defense's, I have enjoyed the Bears points so far this year, But the Raiders are playing the Broncos this week, So I am thinking about playing the Broncos, what do you think?

Comments

• The Broncos. I'm from the bay area, and the Raiders are in absolute free fall. There is no reason to think that Oakland is going to score anytime soon. Oakland could very well be the absolute worst offense in football. Even if OAK does score, (and that's a very big if) they will almost certainly cough up at least 3 turnovers. I expect 1-2 INTs and 1-2 lost fumbles from Oakland.

This week the Bears are at Arizona and while the Bears are definitely the superior team, Arizona is very much a Jeckell-and-Hyde team that could explode for 35 points or they could roll over and die.

Next week Bears DEF versus SF should be money though. Good luck.

• I'd stick with the Bears. Broncos D is having a good year not allowing TDs in 2 games so far, but Oakland and Denver are both AFC West teams so Oakland will play as tough as they can.

• Bears hands down. They score the most fantasy points this year and with arizona having injuries, their passing game will be at half strength. Broncos have a decent D but oakland have a few breakout players and that can kill your points. Bears shut down every team they played including seattle... Arizona's Offense isn't close to seattle's so i'd go with the bears.

• I would stick with da Bears defense. They might give up more points than Denver's D. But da Bears might get more sacks and Int and Fumble recoveries than the Broncos D.

• Bears adversarial to the Eagles. The Vikings protection has performed horribly all season lengthy. The Redskins might want to no longer have the perfect offense, yet they were in a position to score adversarial to a respectable Titans protection very last week. The Redskins offense can score factors. meaning assume the game to be in the decision of 25 factors on the area of the Redskins offense. The Bears protection in evaluation has performed properly throughout the year. they are somewhat ranked #2 in total yards allowed, and 1st in factors scored. The Bears will likely shop the game close with the Eagles.

• Da Bears.

• start the bears the raiders are horible this is true but they always show up agianst the broncos reguardless of there crappy play this game will be close.

• I'd stick with Da Bears.

They may give up more points this week, but they have been more consistent with other factors (sacks, interceptions, forced fumbles, etc). this year.