Thomas cook premium seats to Dom Rep.?

Has anyone travelled T.C prem seats since May 1st 2008. I have pre booked just want to know what its like and is it worth the extra cost. I am going to the Riu Merengue 20.06.08. Linda x

Comments

• me and family went domrep (sister hotel to riu merengue which is great by the way) this year. Its ok, wouldnt go premium next time though - not worth the money in my opinion x it is ok but wouldn't do it again.

Lst time we went normal and found it to be not much far behind. we didn't get premium check in and that with our premium like we should have. sorry if i put u off x its good just not worth the money in my opinion

• I just got back last week. When I saw the check-in line in Frankfurt I decided to upgrade. It depends on your budget, but for me it was worth it to be able to sleep and not have screaming babies all around me. The difference is EUR 400 each way, but I probably drank more than 100EUR in booze (economy has to pay), so it was really only 300 EUR.

• It depends what the extra cost is and what kind of plane you will be on.

The premium seats you usually get bigger seats, more leg room, free drinks, headphones, water, blanket, pillows. Dedicated check in.

Good Luck)

• Hi !

Yes dear it is worth the extra money, you will be like queen it this seat. Happy To help you

Happy Feet

• hi, lucky you-

it does depend on which plane you are on. If you are on an Airtours plane then yes I would probably say the PC tickets would be worth your while as economy on airtours is bloody awful, but if you on Thomas cook then economy is better so maybe pc wouldnt be needed as such.

but hey- you might as well treat your self !!

it is 9 hours !!

have a goof time !