HELP, I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM?

4 days ago I was pleasuring myself to Jedward videos and having a great time and my boyfriend caught me. Thing is he got quite aroused and wants to have a threesome with me and one of his friends dressed as Jedward. Shall I go for it? This is perfectly serious even though it is out there.

Comments

• you sound like youre "under pressure".

• sure if you can handle 2 in every way and no rules go for it but then they need to find girls to be in a threesome and you know what is expected of you and her.mate swapping has been going on for

thousand of years.the rule is no romance and wanting to date.It's just sex from the start and

goes on all night till someone says stop.you will find all the details on the clubs and how to

take part on the web and pictures of the people you would be with.Yes women also.they are dope and liqueur free and clean.

• If you and him feel comfortable with it doing a 3 some go for it. But no one can get jealous or it starts trouble. Dont be surprised when it leads to a 3 some with you and another girl he may know.

• What kind of real man would be willing to share you with another man,unless he doesn't really care about you.I think its alright to have a little freak in you,but that might be taking it to far.Believe me,you wont be respected after that.good luck

• If ur uncomfortable with it then dont do it. if u dont mind then go for it

• doesn't sound like a problem, i would go for it if you're comfortable with it!

have fun!!

• Do what feels right.

• ur one sick puppie lol

• only live once...