Poll: True Or False....?

Now that a meteor has hit earth in Russia. Do you think that there are more to come? The world is coming to a slow end? I don't know if this is true or false, its just seems that way sometimes!

Comments

• true i believe the world will end in the next couple of years when a giant meteor from outer space hits us and wipes out the human race.

• It's inevitable that the world is bound to end eventually, and yes, I do believe it's slowly dying even at this very moment. I don't know when, but I would say it's inevitable that more meteors are bound to hit us as well. However, it might not be for quite some time. We could have a pretty decent meteorite defense system by then, or it might be even smaller, or relatively the same size. It might not even hit somewhere densely populated, or cause much anything other than destruction to the surrounding area where it hit, which could be desolate. If one large enough was to come at us though it wouldn't matter how awesome of a defense system we had. It would just be over. Such is life. When it comes to life I truly feel the odds are against us. None of us make it out alive. You just play the game of survival.

• The Earth gets hit by hundreds of meteors each year.

• False but there may be some changes in the weather pattern that may make us adapt to it the world won't end for millions of years

• Nah, meteors been hitting us for billions of years.

• false you dont know if it wil happen

• tralse can't determine what will happen next