Nose piercing problem?

Ok...I got my nose pierced 4 days ago...the problem i have is that the gem on the outside keeps sinking in...i have to stick my finger in my nose and push the gem back through...is this normal...what do i need to do...and how long does it take for the soreness to go away

Comments

• maybe they used a larger gauge needle to pierce your nose with on accident. if the jewelry is smaller gauge than the hole, that could explain the gem sinking in. you should confront the piercer about this!

• No, this is not normal. It seems the jewelry is not quite the right gauge. You need to go back to where you had it done & get it replaced or just buy another ring. The soreness should go away within a couple of weeks, but the jewelry problem you're having could delay the healing process. The first time I had my nose pierced, it took almost 2 months to heal. The second time only took about 2 weeks.

• Hey, I pierced my own nose and at first I had that problem. I think that either the needle was a little bit too big or the stud was a little bit too small. Then, after a couple weeks, I started to have the opposite problem where when it was healing it wanted to keep pushing out. Weird, huh? Well, anyways, I would say that you should just try putting in a little bit bigger one but that could cause a lot of pain so maybe just try and tough it out for a couple weeks and then see how it is. Good luck! (I had to take mine out for a day long volleyball tournament and then I couldn't get it back in. So now I don't have one anymore. :o( )

• Just give a quick call to the person that pierced your nose. I don't think it should be making an indent in your nose, if that is what it is actually doing.

I had my septum pierced, which is the cartilidge between your two nostils and that took a few weeks to heal. Your piercer should have told you how long it would take to heal. I would say a month at the most, make sure you clean it twice a day with soap and water and it should heal quickly.

• Not a normal problem, you need another nose ring that doesnt sink....problem solved

• you should get a bigger gem

• ewwwww grosss!!!!!! dont pierce ur nose in the first place.