da vinci code???

did the da vinci code come out on dvd yet??? is it any good?

i loved the book and wanted to see the movie......

Comments

• The movie is 3 stars :P

• Read the book and saw the movie. The movie followed the book pretty while. Both very entertaining. Tom Hank does a good job. The move helped clear up some of the questions I had about the book. Nov 14, I think it comes out on DVD. Happy movie watching.

• Read book and saw movie. Book was awesome. Movie was good. Comes out on dvd November 14, 2006

• i don't think it came out on dvd. Actually, scratch that, im not really sure. THe movie itself was good, but if u read the book it might not be as exciting, and there are some minor differences. I actually thought it was like the, "DUH" Vinci Code, because they kept making everything so obvious. They could've done better.

Oh wait...it comes out on 11/14/06!

• Yes its out on dvd and I think the movie and book are both pretty good.

• It was ok yes it is on DVD and it really makes you think but it will never be as good as the book!

• I have no clue if it is on dvd.. but i heard it was good, i havent seen or read it yet! I was just in a bok store and was going to buy it, but my sis bought one then we didnt have enought money to buy both books! lol..

• No , but its coming on 11/14/06, i heard the movie itself is ok but not great, in my opinion just rent it!!

• I dont know for sure. Look at their answers.

But the movie is good and the book is better.

• the movie was completely boring after readin the book