help to do cut&paste?

im a total idiot!! cant grasp how to cut&paste.i have links i need to put on website but cant.some are quite long but need them there. need them to look like www address.they are affiliate links that must have some code to id me but are confusing to me and my visitors.what now? pls treat me like a kid as im very much newbie.left click/rite click, im SOOO confused!! HELP!!

Comments

• The left click button is your index finger, or, on the left side of the mouse. HOLD DOWN the LEFT CLICK button and highlight the link, it should make a Blue-White color if you have. Then, let go of the LEFT CLICK BUTTON, and RIGHT CLICK on the Blue-White part, and look for the option that says "Copy", click on that, and then RIGHT CLICK where you want to put the link, and look for the option that says "Paste".

Good luck!

• 1. Select the area you want to copy (it should highlight)

2. Press CTRL and C at the same time OR right click and go to copy or cut

3. On the document or place you wanna paste press CTRL and V at the same time OR right click and go to paste :)

if copy and paste isn't an option find the button "prt scrn" on your keyboard and press shift while pressing that and it should copy it for you :) it'll turn out different but better than nothing

• **Shoots self...**