Do your bra straps fall down a lot?

mine are down pretty much all day. every time i pull them up they fall down a bit later. i tried a couple different bras and it happens on all of them. i even tried a smaller band, but it was too tight.

if i tighten them, my bra pulls up in the front, half tight they stay for a bit longer, but then they pull on my arem when they are down, and all the way loose, they fall a lot, but i can hardly feel it. so thats how i leave them.

this happen to a lot of you? cuz im kinda new to the bra thing... about a year now.

Comments

• yes sadly D: , this happens to me a lot, and it's even more annoying when your all wrapped up in warm clothes for the winter and it falls down and its so hard to sort of put it back up

Grr you bra's :(

you could get a smaller bra size i got a smaller one once but it was to small around the other areas. might help you though

• Bra's are supposed to fit tight, and straps of course are meant to be up on your shoulders so how comfortable when down your arm should be less important than how they fit on your shoulder.

I would try to get used to the half tight adjustment and if you feel your strap slipping then push it away from the edge of your shoulder before it falls, some women just have to get used to that as its a common problem.

It is much easier to do this with sleeveless clothing but its risky your strap will show to everyone if it still falls down.

• That means you're wearing too large a size. Women need to be remeasured for a bra every 6 months to a year, because even a tiny fluctuation in your weight can cause changes in size.

• I have recently bought a pair of gorgeous bra straps from www.giovonna.com. Try this site You will be amazed by the variety of the selections that they have. Good luck.

• I think it happens to everyone just try to get bras where you can either criss-cross the straps or like clip them together-you could buy strap perfect..

Or maybe your cup size is too big :\

• you either need a grip, or a smaller size. ex. your a 36b, change to 36a.

big difference.