how to send pictures from a camera to another e-mail address?

send pictures e-mail

Comments

• First you have to save the pictures to your computer before you can attach them to a email.

Pictures from cell phone or camera to computer (Memory Card)

Remove the memory card from your phone or camera and insert it into the adapter that came with the memory card and insert it into the drive slot in your computer.

Click start then My Pictures, create a new folder and name it. Click start then My Computer, double click the drive that has the memory card.

Either copy and paste or drag and drop the pictures from the memory card to the folder you just created.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers/ask/ask-5...

------------------------------------------------------

Pictures using USB

After you plug your USB cable into the computer and camera or phone, click start. Then My Pictures On the left side you will see a row of options click Make a New Folder and name it.

Then double click on it to open it. Go to start and then My Computer, double click on the drive that has the camera or phone. It is usually the J drive.

Now either drag and drop or copy and paste the pictures to the folder you just made.

Good luck

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/answers/ask/ask-5...

• you need to not deliver a image of your self finding older. You already seem such as you're on your early 20s, and maximum companies have a cut back of age 21 or 22 to sign new fashions. If something, you may desire to deliver a image the place you seem youthful. which potential placing out the makeup and capturing a proper headshot it quite is cropped closer and you're dealing with the digicam at as quickly as.

• You have to save the pictures on the computer first then attach them to an email. If you download Picasa free from google, it will help you do this easily.

• first you download the pictures to your laptop or pc and then you can send them by e-mail to another person

• If directly from a camera, it has to be a camera in a cell phone