girls do you relate dancing to sex?

i know its a funny weird question but i heard it on the film Hitch and i was just wondering if this is true

Comments

• Theres a saying you can tell the way a man makes loves by the way he dances - I'd be intrigued to shag a break dancer, spinning on his head.. white knuckle ride - literally!

• For me it is. I prefer not to date guys who don't dance at all. It's not so much about whether they're great dancers, but just if they have the confidence to get out there and have fun and not care what people think. And also if they have any kind of rythym. Men who like to dance are usually more confident, fun loving, and not so uptight. If a guy is willing to shake it out there on the dance floor, even if it's just slow dancing, then he's more likely to be open minded and more relaxed in bed with me. :)

• Yeah I love dancing dirty with the bf cos I know it's winding him up and making feel like just having sex with me. Dancing close to people and when the girl moves up and down slowly usually does turn guys on.

• It's not really accurate. I've had lovers that were okay on the dance floor, but great in bed. And vice versa. So I personally wouldn't relate dancing to sex. :)

• Do you see the way girls dance? It's like sex w/ clothes on lol. I think the way we dance these days is very sexual and provocative. I mean they're out there GRINDING and stuff. Definately.

• Ummm No I don't relate it to sex. I go out to have a good time and to dance. I don't relate it to sex at all. Could you imagine if we did? I mean the dance floors would be really nasty!

• these girls are all lying! or they are all like square dancers, because I know at the club, girls rub their asses on guys and guys are pounding their crotches away into a girls butt, how is that not even close to related to sex?!

• Kind of. It really depends how drunk I am. I mean, if a man can work it on the floor, chances are he can work it in the bedroom.

• dancing can be very sexual, depending on the music, or who you may be dancing with, i do feel turned on by dancing