Prom Accessories?

My prom dress is very 40s Hollywood glamour. Its black, very sleek and fitted, floor lenght, and has slits from the knoee down so its flos . It has an off-white sash across the color and a big bow over one shoulder (hides straps) with a rhinestone broach in the center. I have long blond hair that will be up of cut to a bob before prom. I'm not sure if I should wear gloves or a wrap or something and if so what style. I'm also at a loss for jewelry. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Ooooh! Go to Claire's or Icing, they have really cute jewlrey there and it's not expensive either. Some of what they have is kinda cute too!! And the stores are malls. Or you could look at the same place you got your dress, they are bound to have SOME decent jewlery there!

• Try long, dangly earrings... maybe black [with or without white spots], or pearly white ones. A small, white necklace would lighten up the black of the dress. I'd advise to get one of those cute clutches, if it's possible to find one that's not as expensive as those at Guess, etc.

An off-white wrap for while you enter and leave would make the outfit really cute.

• go for simple earrings.

maybe a bracelet or two

but by the sounds of your dress, gloves may be too much

and a wrap would hide the bow and broach.

stay simple... that's the best way to go

• Well ,if it has a rhinestoned brooch then I'm assuming that it is silver so buy rhinestoned jewlry..

• No gloves. keep it simple. and go for black chandelier earrings. But have either a necklace or earrings. not both.