How to impress producers?

It's a really long story, but next week I'm going to meet a tv producer for a tribute show to someone we knew who's died now. They were very famous in their day, and we are going film memories of them and stuff. I've always had a passion for acting, and I feel that this tv producer could probably open doors for me in that world- what kind of things should I say to her in suggesting that I want to act on tv? and what can I do to impress her? Thanks.

P.S. I'm a 14 year old girl, and I do have acting experience (school plays, drama groups, dancing on stage at the theatre etc.)

Comments

• just be yourself. if your natural personality has the proper charm, you will impress him, but if you fake anything and try to be something you are not, he will see through that and not be impressed. (read the play House of Blue Leaves, has a great story about this in it.)

• Be nice and always smile.. Remember... no one will want to work with you if your a grumpy diva.. So just be really Cherey and polite :)

good luck x

• If you are lucky he will just says "HAVE YOUR PEOPLE CONTACT MY PEOPLE".. He is threr to produce a differenct show.. he is NOT going to be thinking about YOUR career hopes.