Do men prefer natural hair or girls who dye thier hair?

I dye mine probably every month. My natural hair color is dirty blonde. I have it light blonde now.

Comments

• Everyone is different. You can't ask a question about it :P Some people do, some don't :) If you dye your hair right and it doesn't look a mess - they'll still like you :) It really doesn't matter which, it's about you not your hair!!

• Totally natural color. Dyed hair on a female to me shows insecurity with her natural appearance.

• Some people do, and some dont, its just opinions really. I dyed my blonde hair, to a light candy-floss pink,and my boyfriend said he liked it ... but then someone else may not of.

• i like dyed hair. My spouse's a drummer and at the same time as he changed into in a band he died it blue/black and it appeared depraved, it changed into glinting contained in the gentle. My daughter many times dies her hair, she's mixed like me and has lengthy immediately hair. the colour I well-liked changed into purple. She beloved it at the same time as it changed into basically dyed and it changed into brilliant purple, yet I well-liked it at the same time as it had calmed down somewhat to a deep auburn. i have had blonde highlights in my fringe which appeared solid yet i do not imagine my hair likes each and every of the chemical compounds.

• It depends on the man. Everybody is different.