Doo Puppy lose teeth?(;?

I just saww my shiba inu 3-4 mnth puppy teeth hanging out of his mouthh andd then it was gonee..I check his teeth and i noticed one of his teeth is gone!

is hee ohkayy?(:

Doess it hurtt him

Can i still feed him dog foodd!

i'm scaredd!

Comments

• Puppies lose their baby teeth just like we do. Try to find it and get it off the floor, out of the carpet. Don't treat him any differently.

Please learn to spell and stop using double letters where they don't belong. It's a pain in the azz to read and quite annoying. Makes me not want to bother to answer if you can't do me the courtesy of posting legibly.

• Yes puppies will lose their teeth just like humans do. Our dog lost its teeth when it was a puppy and we still have them.

• Yes puppies lose teeth

Yes, he will be perfectly fine

No, it does not hurt them.

Yes, he can still eat dog food.

Don't be scared. Every pup goes through this eventually. My puppy has lost 3-4 teeth of what we know. Maybe more. Don't worry. He's fine. Just expect more teeth around the house. It'll happen.

• Yes dogs teeth fall out extremely quick. I have a golden and he lost 4 teeth in the first two weeks we had him

• It's all going to be alright. It's totally normal, no doubt about it! Puppy's loose teeth when they're usually 3-4 months old. It's all natural. You can still feed him and it wont hurt him. But watch you're step! I stepped on my puppy's tooth and i scratched my foot. No worries though. =]

• They do loose teeth and they will grow back..........i mixed soft dog food with there kibble to soften it it up. If the pup doesn't eat that add a little bit of water to the mix too.

• ya it's normal, puppies loose teeth at age of 4 months...And you can feed him dog food or something that is soft for a couple of days.

• He's fine! It's perfectly normal. He just needs gentle but effective teething toys.

• Yes they lose teeth!

No it does not hurt, and yes you can still feed him dog food.

Don't be scared! lol!

• awhh don't worry! Little shiba is fine! I have one too.

They are just like babies, they loose teeth and grow in their permanent teeth.

Thats why they like to chew so much! it feels good on their teeth!