Is Liberty Joy a cute name?

A friend of mine is pregnant, and she wants me to name the baby. I'm, like, what do I do! She thinks Liberty Joy or Sophia Elizabeth, but I like Nikki Alexis and Lilly Bianca. I don't know if they're cute or not. Please rate! And any other cute name combos if you can...

Comments

• The only Liberty I know is Liberty Devito a drummer of some fame can't really see it on a girl. from the names the two of you came up with I like

Lily Elizabeth (one L for Lily)

• Liberty Joy - alright

Siphia Elizabeth - sort of my fav. out of these, even though I don't like middle names to be long. Maybe Elizabeth Sophia would be better?

Nikki Alexis - Nikki? No way! Alexis is okay.

Lilly Bianca - I don't like Bianca, but I do like Lilly.

• Liberty Joy 9 This is so adorable! Really cute.

Sophia Elizabeth 7 I'm not a huge fan of the name Sophia but it sounds okay with Elizabeth.

Nikki Alexis 6 Too many I's and harsh sounds, x's and k's.

Lilly Bianca 8 This name just looks really elegant written out. It's perfect, not too modern, not too old-timey.

• Liberty is a great name for a girl. Though I prefer Liberty Sophia instead of Joy.

Lilly Elizabeth is cute and a good compromise it has 1 name she really likes and 1 you like.

• Sophia Elizabeth is gorgeous! Go for this one. Lovely names and they flow well. Ten times better than the other. Bianca Lilly is nice, but that way round.

• In my personal opinion, I think Liberty would work best when they are little (newborn-1). I really like Sophia Elizabeth:)

• I love the name Liberty Joy with the nickname Libby.

• I like them all except for Lilly Bianca. Just because of the name Bianca. This was in a movie once, and it's kind of weird, but I really liked it-- Liberty Belle. They called her L.B. or Elby, dunno how it was spelled.

• i normally don't like names like that but liberty is a very cute name

• Liberty Joy is very pretty.

I love the nickname Libby.

:-)