Citizens of Sarasota & Bradenton, Florida, please help!!!!!!?

Hi. I live in Croatia, a small country in Europe, but I wanna move to the US. If you live in Sarasota or Bradenton, Florida, or near it, or you have any idea how is it like there, I'd be very very grateful if you'd try answering some of this questions and give your opinion about the city overall:

1. How is the climate? What are the usual temperatures during seasons, highs and lows temp... Is it cold, that's my biggest concern? Precipitation and snowfall (from experience)?

2. What about arts & culture, do you have a lot of it in the city?

3. What can you do there for recreation and where?

4. Education? Good or bad?

5. Housing and cost of living? Was it hard for you to find a place or pay a rent, and is it expensive for living?

6. What about crime and safety? Do you feel safe there? Have you ever had some problems with any sort of crime?

7. Health care? Where do you go when you're sick?

8. I wanna be a psychologist, do you think there's gonna be enough job places for me or am I gonna have some difficulties with that? How do you earn for living there, is it hard or not that much?

9. Short review about the city; would you recommend it or not, how do you feel about it, anything interesting that you heard, ANYTHING, please guys, it would really help me...

Thank you very much even for the smallest information, it means a world to me.

In short, please tell me anything you know about the city.

Thank you again!

Comments

• Posting the same set of questions over and over and over again violates community guidelines.

You've been reported.