Who likes Ciara?

Who likes Ciara and why? I know I like Ciara, that girl can dance! I've been looking at her Goodies music video every night now, and I've practiced them. But damn, some move are hard cause the only thing I had a bad thing doing is the splits. But Ciara is kew, she can sing and dance.

Update:

And yes Peanut I have seen the Promise music video, that's perty tight.

Comments

• i do she can really dance have u seen the promise ring video

• I like ciara too. She can dance and sing. But i was startin 2 think she was kinda unattractive. It was cuz she had like 3 videos lookin like a guy. It was startin to freak me out. But then she made Cant Leave Em Alone and I LOVE HER NOW. She lookin 2 good. Blake should watch the cant leave em alone video.

• Shes alright but i liked Goodies better than Ciara: The Evolution. Use to think she was a guy

• Go to amazon you'll find it or eBay.....I LOVE CIARA she's ghetto fabulous as far as dancing....she's cool, calm ,and remains a professional at such a young age......U GO GIRL

• CIARA IS MY WIFEY lol..i give props to my baby girl..shes beautiful..great singer... great dancer.....she a perfect 10

• Pleazze she's wack yea she look good and can dance but she aint she

Mary J

Alicia Keys

SWV

TLC

Toni Braxton

Vanessa Williams

Sheila E

many female artists would hand it to her

• i like her too i think she's a really good singer and she can dance. espasially her get up video me and my cuz tried those moved and damn are they hard.

• gul i love ciara i love everything about hea and dats enough said

• DATS MY GURL! SHE CAN DANCE AND SHE CAN SING! THE ONLY SONG I DIDNT LIKE OF HERS WAS LIKE A BOY.....LUVED GOODIES OH AND GET UP!

• yeah, i like her . because she can sing and **** and that girl could dance !