Computer Password problem - Windows 7?

I am switching to my brothers old computer, he is the only administrator on it. He will not give up his password because it is his for everything and he is away at college. I would have to wait a couple months before he comes home to have a computer. Is there anyway to get past this and get in? Need help ASAP

Comments

• There are some free tools ( software ) for getting around an unknown administrator account, but I'd suggest that the next time someone calls your brother or he calls home, just ask him for the password at that time so you can use the computer. He may have some sensitive material on the hard drive that is "needed", and if you were to accidentally lose it or corrupt it, there may be problems. To use software to bypass his account password is hacking and that's illegal. You'll likely save yourself troubles if you don't take over your brother's computer without his permission. If your parents are fine with doing this, then they'll know the type of software needed to bypass the administrator account.