Xbox 360 License Transfer?

A while back I purchased Call of Duty 4 : Game of The Year edition. After installing the free map pack that came with it (original 800 MS points), I switched to a new account on the same xbox. But now it won't allow me to use the map pack with my new account, only my old one. If I do a license transfer from my old account to my new one, will it replace everything that I purchased on my new account with stuff from my old account, or will it just add to it? The problem is that I have purchased a lot of things on my new account and fear that if I do the license transfer, all of it will be lost or replaced with things from my old account.

Comments

• The 360's license transfer process moves licenses between consoles -- so that you can use DLC offline if you get a new 360 or if your 360 is replaced by a repair. It doesn't move licenses between gamertags.

• digital Rights administration (DRM) technologies is used via content fabric companies, including Xbox stay industry, to regulate how digital recreation and video documents are used and dispensed. Xbox stay industry sells and rents DRM-risk-free movies, video games, and upload-in content fabric that are coated via media utilization rights that permit particular makes use of of that content fabric. once you purchase content fabric, you acquire a license to apply that content fabric. The license has 2 areas: the equipment license and the community license. The equipment license applies to the gamertag that purchases the content fabric, and the community license applies to the console the place you first downloaded the content fabric. @ Scott, hiya that's advisable to examine the Xbox stay words of Use slightly extra heavily. 14. provider Operation and kit. "you could in simple terms get admission to the provider with an authorized gadget or via logging into your account via the international-extensive-cyber web. you settle that: (i) you're utilizing in simple terms authorized utility and hardware to get admission to the provider; (ii) your utility and hardware have not been changed in any unauthorized way (e.g., by unauthorized maintenance, unauthorized enhancements, or unauthorized downloads); and (iii) we've the main suitable to deliver archives, purposes or different content fabric to any utility or hardware which you're utilizing to get admission to the provider for the exhibit purpose of detecting an unauthorized substitute. you could desire to not attempt to disassemble, decompile, create by-product works of, opposite engineer, regulate, extra effective sublicense, distribute, or use for different purposes the provider, any recreation, utility, or different content fabric obtainable or obtainable for the time of the provider, or any hardware linked with the provider or with an authorized gadget. in case you gain this, we would cancel your account and your means to get admission to the provider, and pursue different criminal cures. We would take any criminal action we deems suitable against consumers who violate our structures or community risk-free practices, this settlement or any further words integrated or referenced in this settlement. Such consumers could additionally incur criminal or civil criminal duty.