Is bra size 30c small?

I'm 5'2 almost 5'3. I'm 17 years old and 100 pounds. I have a really small waist and ribcage. Is a 30c small for me?

Comments

• I weigh 130 and I'm 5'5. I am int he A's still.

A lot of my friends are the same way. We are 16 17 and 18 years old.

You are perfect. You are beautiful. Just stay you <3

• 30 C is a less usual bra dimension, however not specifically small. Despite the fact that the number is mainly used to describe the size of the band, the cup size also alterations relying on the band measurement. In actual fact, a C cup should still be the equal depth at extraordinary band sizes (30, 32, 34 and many others) however the width of the cups may just vary. That is adjusted so a lady with an awfully small torso, does not have the identical width cups as a greater lady with a much wider torso. A 34a cup holds the identical volume as a 32B or a 30C or a 28D. Hence a 30C is not the identical as a 28C or a 32C. Most ladies wear too gigantic a band measurement and too small a cup dimension, so if you are wavering between a 30C and and 32B, go together with the smaller band dimension. If you want to believe certain which you can investigate out a Nordstrom s near you, they customarily do a extra exact job than different bra stores like VS. 30C bras are a little more difficult to search out however Nordstrom, Aerie, and other online retailers elevate this measurement.

• Omg you are the exact same everything as me! :) 30C is a small bra size but i love having small boobs and personally think anything bigger would look wierd on me cause im quite small x