If a colour reverser didn't remove as much colour as expected?

Is it worth trying a different brand in a couple of weeks?

It has worked it parts, but my hair is still mostly black.

Comments

• I suggest you don't.

Here's an example what hair stripping will do to your hair.

It is worst than hair dyes. "I accidentally dyed my hair this awful black, stripped it, and now it is this crunchy crispy mess!"

Hair strippers are chemical treatments which are intended to strip out artificial color pigment with less risk or damage to the hair. The chemicals used are called reducing agents.

Certain 'metal' strippers containing sodium sulphoites are sold for reducing hair dyed with metallic dyes, as these dyes react violently with tint stripper containing hydrogen peroxide-the subsequent reaction may cause so much heat that the hair gets dissolved.

Example: So i just put Colour B4 on my hair to try and remove my black dye so my hair it's natural colour which is dark blonde. so i've just dried my hair and there's still dark patches on it. and in some places it's gone ginger. i have garnier pre lightener. should i use it? there's no way my hair could look worse than it is now lol.

The hair industry is a billion dollar business, they sell products that cleans & condition the hair. They also sell products that damage and causes hair loss. They also DO NOT give money back guarantee for damaged hair or hair loss due to 'abuse'.

Playing with chemicals is not like playing with clothes, there are penalties for playing chemicals in the lab. Even hair color experts at the salon are not rocket scientists, they do a bang up dye jobs to their clients or their own hair.

Example: "My hair is right about armpit length as it is, but I've severely damaged it by bleaching it all at once. As a student of cosmetology myself, I would have to say that it was probably one of the worst mistakes I could have ever made."

Chemicals can enter the body through the skin.

Sources:

Google FDA.gov & search for Hair Dye & Relaxers.

Google: Hair Dye FAQ's Are Hair Dyes Safe?