Macbook pro 4 or 8 gb ram?

So im getting the latest mac book pro 13" i5 and i dont know if there is big difference in 4 gb or 8 gb ram. Im not a big gamer. Just sometimes i like to play like harry potter or something and i will be editing hd videos. Which should i get? If it increases speed then could you give me some examples?

Update:

Im not getting the one with retina display

Comments

• Of you get the retina you can't can't upgrade the RAM afterwards! So get 8GB to be on the safe side!

Oh and check out your nearest Mac User Group!

http://www.apple.com/usergroups/

• key-word: multitasking The extra memory the extra you're arranged to multitask with out lag. 4 GB is great yet counting on the OS: Lion or Snow Leopard the better the swifter with mushy reveal screen to reveal screen pass. Plus the fact the OS takes approximately 0.5 of four GB to run properly. 8 GB often is the extra effective improve to try this and extra.

• I have a PC with 6gb and I almost never fill it up, even when doing really heavy duty HD rendering. 4gb will be fine.

• 4gb is quite a bit depending what you'd save to the computer. But you can never go wrong with more space so it's a personal choice.

• Ram will give your computer more space to do things at one time. If you are going to do lots of things on your computer then get the 8gb ram, but I'm guessing you won't need it.