mascara!??!?!?!?!?

hello.

i use define-a-lash by mabelline (in the green container) and i have been having problems with it for awhile now..

i wear contacts and for some reason, it always chips off into my eyes, i dont feel it. then my contacts start moving and itching and so i take them out. then i can see little black particles in them. ive wasted a lot of contacts this way!

any reason why this would happen..

or

any GREAT mascaras? i like the ones that separate the lashes and give a good effect. WITH NO CHIPPING

please give me good ideas :)

Comments

• its probably just getting old. you should get new mascara often. but clinique makes GREAT mascara and they make a lot of different ones for different things. they do have a high definition one that i absolutely looove it works really well and isnt clumpy at all. i also love the high impact one if your looking for lashes that go BAM. hahaha. its amazing. you should try it.

• Cover Girl Lash Blast!

=)

• M.A.C Zoom Lash Mascara

• I use Lash Stylist by maybaline. It never chips on me and is the best mascara i have ever used. Dont buy it if you are looking for a "natural look", because it makes your lashes like BAM!

• Maybelline Great Lash (waterproof or not) and Rimmel Underground Double Lash (I don't know the real name; it's in a black tube that opens at both ends and it says "Day" at one end and "Night" at the other end). I hope it works for you!

• I LOVE CoverGirl LashBlast. I ahve the waterproof version. It separated, curls, lengthens, and volumizes! The only flaking/chipping I have experienced is after swimming (and I don't think you'll be wearing your contacts in the pool). Good luck!

• I use something called "Max Factor" it's really good. Separates and elongates. Waterproof too. I bought it at the MAC store but they also sell it at Avon, ect. It's sort of pricey for mascara but thats cause it works!

• I actually LOVE that mascara. It's great. There's also a pink version of it. I've been using that. Maybe you should try that one. I've never had any problems with this mascara.

• any kind (purple's good) that lengthens. youve probably been buying mascara that volumates which makes them stick together. I dont think that has anything to do with the contacts tho.

• I just bought Revlon, I havn't tried it yet, but everyone says it works really well. I used Max Factor previously and liked it, but I found out it tested on animals, so I've decided to stop using it.