do u miss them?

They were the legends whom the crickters would say that "if crickt was alive today it was beacuse of them " i am listin the top 5 crickters

of yesteryears "the the popular lengeds'" . i would like to have yur

views about them.

1.zaheer abbas

2.steve waugh

3.chris crians.

4.nasser hussain

5.mohammed azzaruddin.

Comments

• Everyone has their time in the sun and then fade away for a new dawn of future greats.

• They were the legends whom the crickters would say that "if crickt was alive today it was beacuse of them " i am listin the top 5 crickters

of yesteryears "the the popular lengeds'" . i would like to have yur

views about them.

1.zaheer abbas

2.steve waugh

3.chris crians.

4.nasser hussain

5.mohammed azzaruddin.

• You must be a young chap. But yes, in that period not a bad bunch

What about

Bradman

Chapple

Haddley

I would loved to have seen Bradman playing a 50 over game. But I don't thing he would of approved to that style of game

• when u still go back we miss more legends like Haynes, Malcom Marshall, Viv Richards, Clive Lloyd & Kapil dev

So it's al about time where we will miss one by one

• Not really! We have some very talented players currently playing very entertaining cricket.

• No, there's always someone to take their place. Cricket's never dull in that regard.

• yea all where very good cricketers..yea .it"s interesting you have (showing my age)no Haynes Grenidge,Holding Loyd.Lillie,Yardley,Laird..But ya all Very good players..The ones i"ve mentioned were around the same era..

• I don't miss them because Hussey, Sachin, Hayden are even better

• meen dool ?! lol