Car radio problem help.?

Got a new head unit that has a USB input and I would plug my iphone into it and could select songs and use my iPod app and then I used my phone in a different car radio that when you plugged your iPhone in, you couldn't use the iPod app. It would say device connected ad you could only select the songs threw the radio. So I went to use my old radio again and now it's doing the same thing. Help

Comments

• If the problem is happening on two radios, check the settings on your IPhone.

• you likely were given boguss techniques from the broking service. The codes on production unit radios are accessable purely with the automobile VIN# or the serial # (serial # prefered) off of the radio. in the journey that they did not ask for both of those they were only attempting to get you off of the telephone. i'd force to the broking service, ask for the service manager and clarify what befell. they must have the capacity to get you the right code...it really is their pastime. you may ought to tug the radio to get the serial # or pay them to do it in case you could't get it out your self. FYI...I have in no way heard of a broking service giving this techniques through telephone. that could want to defeat the purpose of the protection code and everybody might want to scouse borrow those radios and resell them.