Broncos/Chiefs?

Are the Broncos killing the Chiefs because they are doing good (Cutler w/4 TD passes...Young w/156 yards rushing) or because the Chiefs are doing bad (1 INT, 1 fumble, 1 total yard in 3rd quarter)?

Or is it both?

Comments

• The Broncos are looking good. I hope Cutler brings the Broncos back. Things don't seem right in the AFC without them being a force in the playoffs.

• The Broncos are killing the Chiefs because of both reasons. But, mainly because the Broncos are having one of their elusive "moments" that I surely wish they had alot more of. The last time I saw one of these moments was a few weeks ago against Tennessee.

I surely would like to see the Broncos in the playoffs this year, and I am hoping that if they don't pick up the AFC West that they will pick up a wildcard spot.

It is a matter of time before the Broncos are dominating the NFL once again with Cutler at the control. Seeing them play today reminded me of the good ol' days with Elway! In a season or two, they will be dominating once again!

• The KC Chiefs are no longer very solid yet better than the Broncos. even nevertheless Herm has destoyed the Chiefs, Cutler has no longer greater and is a sadness (can absolutely everyone say Jeff George) and the gang is unravelling. Chiefs win 10-9 in an unwatchable game.

• who cares?