Mascara problems! Help!?

I really need to find a good drugstore mascara, but I don't know which one to get. My lashes are medium length, not that dark, somewhat curly. Please give me your opinion on what is your fav drugstore mascara! (:

Any recommendations?

Comments

• If you want really nicely separated lashes that look very natural the mega plush mascara from maybelline is perfect.

If you want you eyelashes to be nice and thick and long without being to clumpy I like the maybelline rocket mascara.

If you don't care about volume at all and just want super duper crazy long eyelashes I like loreals telescopic.

Those are my top three.

Also here are more that I love:

- covergirl clump crusher

-covergirl lash blast fusion

- loreal million lashes

So if you are getting a mascara defiantly go for the brands cover girl loreal and maybelline. They are the best for mascara

• attempt warming the curlers first (no longer too warm!) with a blowdryer for a sprint extra carry, and get a lengthening mascara particularly than curling or volumizing, because of the fact the different 2 are too heavy. additionally, non-water resistant mascara has a tendency to be much less sticky. My sought after, because of the fact my blonde lashes particularly purely choose some coloration and that i've got gentle eyes, is the Neutrogena Lash Tint. It does not upload any goo yet has a great style of coloration. additionally, by no ability attempt to curve once you placed on mascara! All it does is mash each and every thing up. in case you somewhat need curl, yet are having difficulty with curlers, attempt going to Sephora or a branch save like Gottchalks. they have useful human beings, loose samples, and that's certainly nicely worth spending a sprint extra funds on a single (and doubtless extra high priced) product you like, particularly than working around a budget stuff and not getting what you elect for.

• I really love Maybelline's classic Great Lash mascara. It's super cheap, and you can chose between regular (for more coverage and thickness) or BIG brush (for extra-long lashes). I've always had great experiences with that mascara and it comes in brown, brownish black, dark blackish brown, black, and intense black, so you have a variety of intensities to chose from!

• My favorite 2 mascaras are Loreal Voluminous Lashes, and almay get up and grow! Hope this helps

• Maybelline Great Lash. Not waterproof, the waterproof one isn't that great. It's my all time favourite mascara, and I've tried a LOT of mascaras. :P