Please answer this qu.. IM PARANOID x?

i aint had a boyfriend ever and im 13

http://cid-dc07a670d1b1adab.skydrive.live.com/brow...

please tell me if im ugly :(

also boys can u leave a comment saying whether they would date me cos im worried no boys would!

pleaseeee answer IM PARANOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks yuuuuuuuuuuu

Comments

• i was surprised by your pic b/c of the things you said (like no one would date you) you are very very pretty! beautiful skin by the way

• I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 14 and a Freshman in H.S.

You are not ugly. I liked the fourth picture of you the best. Your problem is you look like you are pouting and are depressed. Put a smile on you face and look happy and you'll do much better.

• You are not ugly in my opinion. Quite pretty actually.

You're worried because you have never had a boyfriend and you are only 13?

Girl, you are young. Don't be in such a rush. I know tons of other girls that didn't get boyfriends until they were 18.

• I think your really pretty and you will get prettier with age! Don't worry about not having a boyfriend at 13, thats too young to have one anyway. I have beautiful friends who are 18 and never had one.

• HELL NO you aint ugly. Your a beautiful girl. You just have to wait for the right guy to come along. Dont worry about it..

• No, you are a very cute 13 year old girl, but you might have better options in life if you improve your grammar and spelling. Oh, and stop saying aint. Thats not cute at all.

• It's not that you're ugly but you are apparently very insecure, and insecurity is a turn off.

Just act like you know you look good, walk with you head up, and speak with confidence. Look people in the eyes when you talk to them. Show alot of confidence!

Also, you're only 13! Give yourself some time, enjoy your life the way it is.

• You look cute. Everyone your age has insecurities. Look at adult couples. You will find women far uglier then you with a man. Be friendly. Talk to all guys, not just the "pretty boys". You will find someone you like who you think is cute and he will think the same of you!

• no u r not ugly dont worry about guys untill u r like 15 then most of the guys will be more mature

• your only 13! you have plenty of time. I didnt have a boyfriend till I was 15 and now im engaged at 19

• properly, i individually think of which you may consult from him head to head. i be attentive to the way hard it relatively is for you, despite if it is going to possibly injury him down if he sees you in tears. i observed you suggested that he looks style of distant along with his thoughts, and that he looks style of lonely, so i might say that it may be solid to think of roughly any tragedies or undesirable issues that have occurred that brought about him to be distant. in case you attempt to talk to him by myself and get him to open up even somewhat, the the two certainly one of you will maximum possibly have a extra useful understanding of one yet another, besides as have a deeper relationship. no longer basically that, yet whilst the two certainly one of you are able to purely take a seat and get each and every thing out, any frustrations or subject concerns, etc. the two certainly one of you may connect on a deeper point. And if on the start he does not prefer to talk, purely say which you're disenchanted, (do no longer say mad), and which you do no longer prefer this frustration to tear up your friendship. overall, enable him be attentive to the way you experience...the final element you prefer to do is shop it bottled up, because of fact it will purely continuously get at you. anyhow, i'm hoping I helped, and... Have a Merry Chritmas!!! :)