Do you prefer older or newer cars?

I like older cars better, And im a teeenager.

Comments

• Older cars but I like new ones too. I do find a lot of the new models too fancy and technological though.

• I dont like newer cars, in my opinion they seem cheap since everything inside is plastic and has like a rounded look, plus they lock your doors automatically which bothers me, I always feel like I would die in the burning car since no one would be able to get me out! I dont like the look of any of them, except for mazda rx-8's, those are cool looking. I dont really care too much for really old cars, even though some of them are pretty cool looking most of them are gas hogs and I wouldnt be able to afford to fill them up! Personally I prefer early 90's cars, my first car was a 93 nissan altima and I still have it after 14 years! I also own a 94 ealge talon, which I love driving. There are lots of the 90's models that look cool and they still run good and are fairly cheap, I have owned numerous cars from that time frame over the years, I liked all of them. Another reason I dont like newer cars is because of airbags, im pretty short and the thought of a bomb going off right in my face scares me to death, most of my cars have not had them and instead they all have had those automatic seat belts which i think are the coolest thing ever since I never have to buckle myself in, I can just get in and go without messing with putting a seatbelt on. Maybe someday ill change my mind about the newer cars but as long as my old clunkers keep running, I will keep driving them!

• Older cars. I like cars from the 50s through 80s.

• I think some old cars are pretty cool, but I would probably still prefer to have a newer car if I had to choose between the two. But when I got my car, I was just happy to even have a car. I still am.

My car is a '98, I believe.

• I'm 12, and I love the older cars.

Sure, they don't have the amazing features of today, but they are nicely designed and take you back to a better place. My grabdfather owned a Beetle and I am hoping to own an older Volkswagen.

• I prefer old cars i currently have a 1970 grand prix its so much better than that peice of **** camry my mom and dad wanted to get me. I like huge cars like the one i have that have powerful engeins and amazing looks.

• I like both, some new and some old. My favorite type of car is the mini cooper just cause they are so European! I'm also a teen

• I dont like greater modern-day vehicles, for my area they look low value on the grounds that each and everything interior is plastic and has like a rounded look, plus they lock your doors immediately which bothers me, I consistently experience like i could die interior the burning automobile on the grounds that no you would be waiting to get me out! I dont like the look of any of them, different than for mazda rx-8's, those are cool looking. for my area I want early ninety's vehicles, my first automobile became a ninety 3 nissan altima and that i nonetheless have it after 14 years! I additionally very own a ninety 4 ealge talon, which i like driving. there are a number of the ninety's fashions that look cool and that they nonetheless run stable and are particularly low value, I actual have owned multiple vehicles from that factor physique via the years, I enjoyed all of them. yet another reason I dont like greater modern-day vehicles is by technique of airbags, im particularly short and the seen a bomb going off precise in my face scares me to death, maximum of my vehicles have not had them and fairly all of them have had those computerized seat belts which i think of are the best component ever on the grounds that I by no potential have had to buckle myself in, i'm able to easily get in and flow without messing with putting a seatbelt on. in line with possibility sometime sick exchange my recommendations with regard to the greater modern-day vehicles yet as long as my previous clunkers save working, i'm going to save driving them!

• Newer cars are nice and all, but they're hella expensive.

• Older. Go '69 dodge chargers!!!