Royal Carribean cruise teens program?

TEENS, can you tell me your experience with it?

Comments

• my son loved the teen area. we have done 2 royal cruises. oasis of the seas teen area was bigger and actually had 2 teen rooms a teen deck area. On explorer it was all in one room.( I think all but the oasis class ships have only one room) He loved both of them. Most of the time they just hang out and make friends. Watch movies, play video games. They have computers ( for a fee) and video games. Every night the have a different theme dance. They do have some scheduled activities like the teen only ice skating, rock climbing, quest show and scavenger hunt. The last night they have a Prom and one night they have a pajama party. on explorer they had a silence dance party where there is 2 different djs and everyone listens to the one they want with head phones. they also have scratch dj academy where your teen can learn to DJ, you go to 3 classes during the cruise and on the last class you get a certificate and tee shirt. If you are going make sure you go the first night because this is when the friendships are formed .

• They have a teens program for 12-14 year olds and 15-17 year olds. During the day everyone can hang out in the room that they usually hang out in (ex. The Living Room) and the activities are separate. Then at night, they have a club for the 12-14 year olds from like 9-11 pm or something then like at 11:30 to 1 or whatever its for the 15-17 year olds. I loved the teen program there.

• It depends on you. We've done 4 cruise lines, and RCCL was one of the best. My kids aren't joiners, so once they hit their teens, they would go to the kids' meeting, find other rotten kids, and hang with them all week. They are foodies so on formal night they didn't do the pizza thing, they wanted the lobster. They had a blast. We do Celebrity most often, and while that line isn't particularly aimed at kids, they are older teens now (17 and 19) and would prefer hanging with adults anyway. We're booked for this Fall.

• we was go to there on last sunday and this was my best experience in my life at royal Caribbean cruise.and i hope i will go to there next month again.