Question for Umineko No Naku Koro Ni!!!!?

OK, so I just finished watching Umineko the second time (because the first time I didn't understand) and I don't really get what happens in the end, (DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR ME HERE) anyways, I was wondering if there was a manga and if it was different! If it is please tell me what chapter I am supposed to be on after the anime is over (because I don't want to have to read the whole thing over again)!

Comments

• The anime really, really sucked. The sound novels are incredible, and they tell the story so much better.

There is a manga for each arc that tells the story better than the anime, but it really isn't the same without hearing the epic soundtrack in the background or the sound effects.

The anime basically rushed over Beatrice's four games and left out some very important details in solving who the murderer is. For example, Shannon's corpse in I think the first game was actually never shown to Battler. Only Hideyoshi and Kanon saw it, so there was no true verification that she was actually dead or it was actually her in the first place, whereas the anime decided to screw everything up by showing her hand with the ring on it for "dramatic effect". For example, there could have been a body double, she could have been playing dead, or Hideyoshi and Kanon could have been accomplices and lied to George about the body being there in the first place. The anime screws with those possibilities.

It's important to interpret the text, especially the red truths, and the descriptions in the story to try and find out who the culprit is, but the anime doesn't have time to show all the details nor give the story any emotional impact.

I'd strongly recommend you to read the sound novels, all translated into English (you'd have to buy or download the games first and then patch), or at least read through the arcs the anime covered in the manga. If you don't want to do that, then the continuation is Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru, the mangas ongoing for its arcs as well.

• Yes there be a manga! X3 I would start over anyways, because there are some plot holes that you missed in the anime. Here is a link to the first book:

http://www.mangareader.net/557-30799-1/umineko-no-...

Warning, its split up by episodes, so you'll need to find each episode. Google works.

• I don't think there is. That anime is based off of a video game.