Do you consider Drake a Rapper?

I dont. He "Raps" on that relationship ****, I consider him more of a aggressive R&B singer.

Comments

• No, that would be degrading to the genre

• Why does everyone talk mess about drake? The dudes not bad at all, he's just a cupcake and won't reply to any disses, he also shouldn't even be in young money, if he was signed to another label and man'd up a little bit he'd me so dope! He already is but I guess everyone just hates him cuz he kind of a girl lol, nah but besides all his mainstream music he has a lot if dope tracks

• He's in the style of each. I see him as going both approach proper now on the grounds that Drake has excellent lyricism however he sings more than he raps. "Over" "endlessly" "Headlines" had been first-rate files however he's falling off. Drake would be excellent however he desires to rap way more.

• No. I do not consider it as a rapper. He to me, is a singer of pop

• He sings a lot, but the majority of his music is suckish rap. He is a rapper, just a bad one.

• Yeah he is a rapper, and also a singer. I listen to his music and find it good.

• Yes.

Zijuun

• No, One could argue that he should have stuck to acting, another could argue that that is what he has done.

• I consider him a ******