How many times do you a change a pad a day?

So how many times do I have to change my pad? Im in middle school and 13 years old not that helps and i just started today. How can i sneak pads into the bathroom so no one well see and i do not usally carry around my back pack.

Comments

• change it as many times as you need to to feel comfortable....if you want to change them often look for the store brand to save you or you mom money...they are all just about the same

• I change pads 2-3 times a day on heavy days (the first 1 and 2 days, for me), and on light days (the rest of my period) I will keep the same pad on all day and change before bed.

Tips to get a pad in w/o people knowing: If you're wearing long sleeves, when you pick up a pad, from your purse, or locker, or wherever, pull your hand back up into your sleeve, holding the pad. Then people can't see it b/c you're holding the pad in your hand, up in your sleeve. Or just slide the pad itself up into your sleeve, as long as it'll stay there. I've done that lots of times when I was in school and didn't want people to see!!

Another option is tucking the pad into your pocket, or into the waist band of your pants (if your shirt is long enough to cover it so people don't see). Then you can walk to the bathroom with the pad in your waistband, and pull it out when you get there.

Hope that helps you!

• I usually change my pad in the morning before I leave for school, again once i'm home from school, and sometimes before bed. I usually just bring my bag into the bathroom with me, and have a couple of pads in a small pocket, but you can always just put them in your bag in the morning and then slip one in your pocket before you go to change it. :-) xo

• hiiiii:) Im 13 to and i also have this prob. i just take one out and hide it in my binder or something walk in the bathroom and change it. all good. and it depends on how heavy ur flow is haha like 3-4 times a day maby more if ur heavy :) hope i helped!

• Hey sweetheart :) shove them up your sleve or just take you bag in I felt the same when I was I year 7 (uk) same age as you now I'm in the last year of school we don't care we just walk in with it xx

• Urm about 4-5 times a day! urm hide it in your bra?! :)