Photo critique?

just tell me what you think ... AND, for what it's worth, I'm no pro, I'm 14.

Also, none of the pictures have been edited in anyway.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9074546@N04/

Honesty is appreciated, but rude comments aren't.

Comments

• I looked through all your pictures. You have a unique way of seeing the world, and that will help in making your unique images. I put comments on a couple that made me pause and look. The sky photos do show a pretty sky, but a photograph needs something more. If you could find a boat in the water, a bird flying by, a tree on the shore, or part of the boat you're on, it would help. Carefully watch your horizons. Keep them level, but not in the center of your photos. If the sky is the main interest, put your horizon low.

You show promise. Keep shooting and asking for critiques. Take any photography classes you can. You will improve. Good luck!

• You have a keen eye for details and some of your cloud shots are GREAT. Mine always look a little flat! I like your choice of b&w.

Only thing that I Would do different is lower your camera angle on your Pug pictures....get down on THEIR level instead of shooting down on them.

Keep up the good work and one day, we'll be seeing you in the magazines or galleries!

• Cool! I like how you imagine things and see things in the clouds. One tip, when you are taking pictures of things like sunsets and stuff, shoot it horizontally. It will give the picture a lot more depth. It's called the landscape/portrait rule. When the subject is taller than it is wider, shoot portrait (up and down), when the subject is wider than it is taller, shoot landscape (horizontal). Those are pretty awesome! Cute babies! Keep it up and you could be a professional photographer!

• I'm no pro, but honestly, those are some very good pictures. The one I like more is the sunset.

• Nice eye Mackenzie.

I especially liked "lightbulb" and "My Life"

Putt

• man you posted this question alot. but not to shabby on the photo's

• nice i like it!