Dance Class T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!?

In less than 10 days I start dance class. I'm not sure I can dance..but i wanna try! its gotta be better than P.E.! please! give me tips or advice on how to survive in class and not let my team down! and also some stretches that will help me do the side splits...aka the Chinese splits. thanks!

Comments

• well if you edit your question and tell me what kind of dance class it is it will be a lot easier for me to give you tips and stretches

so for the splits:

touch your toes and hold it each time for 30+ seconds

stretch daily

keep trying to do your splits and eventually you'll get there

for the class:

practice

have fun

enjoy yourself

actually try like donut just say there all better than me i cant do this because then you give up, your hearts not in it and you just don't care

• it is definitely better than PE since ive been doing it for 9 years now depends on what kind of class and how often for example this year I'm taking hip hop once a week there was this one girl n my cabin at camp last year she did 10 diferent kinds of dances most of all just have fun and make a bunch of new friends to hang out with if youll take it year after year you could sign up for one class together for the splits do it as far as you can for a minute or two every day anyone can dance you just have to be positive about it

• It'll be fun I promise! If you want you can hang out in the back row for the first couple classes. With my classes I like to hang out in back because I learn best by watching, but I practice really hard to have it memorized and work my way to front! I've been dancing my whole life and have only once done the splits, but I cried! Just regular stretches you do in gym will make you more flexable over time if you do them everyday.

Good Luck! xoxox