Why is David Hasselhof's music so popular outside of America?

you couldn't give his cd's away with a ten dollar bill inside in the states. Do you like his music?

Comments

• LOL.

I live in Australia, and trust me... his music is most certainly not popular here. I'd make a nice wind chime out of his CD along with Paris Hilton's and the Jonas Brother's albums. They sound nicer when they clink together in the breeze on my porch.

• Wait...the Hoff did music? Where the was I? Doesn't matter how bad he sounds, he will go down as an icon for Knight Rider. Great show. That's most likely why people by his albums.

• Because whether we like it or not, the Hoff has a certain Je ne sais quoi.

Something about the combo of that permed hair and the chest hair that gives me the chills. Mmm.

• this is totally super in Australia - usa song capital is TAMWORTH in New South Wales - have a 10 day competition each January - the a number of US stars come over for it as this is summer time then. they have Golden Guitar Awards resembling Us Awards.

• Where exactly is his music so popular?

I don't see queues of people lining up to buy his latest cd in the u.k.

• Because he's so over exposed over here being on tv and with all the shows he's been on. And I think all they got over there is his music and not all the shows he's been on.

• because americans know hes the worst wooden actor ever seen with a facelift that makes him look like joan river love child thats why

• his music is only so popular..bcause everyone likes to take the p**s out of him lol trust me we dnt think his music is any good at all .... just fine it rather amusing :D

merry christmas =)

• who doesnt like the hoff?

he`s quite popular in Germany

• i don't think it's very popular everywhere.it could be very popular in some areas but not definitely where metal heads like me live.