Why do guys snap bras?

Today, a guy in my class snapped my bra strap for the first time... and I found it really irritating.

So I was wondering what the point is in doing that?? I mean.. do guys expect to gain something by pulling a girl's bra strap?

Comments

• it is apparently amusing to immature guys. expect them to jab you in the side and irritate you and expect you to like them back. wait a couple years and they might mature.

• Huh? Getting kicked contained in the balls is a lengthy way worse then a snap of a bra. I have under no circumstances had one on, and that i do not plan on it anytime quickly. i imagine snapping a bra might want to be like having a rubber band snapped on your lower back, which I have had ensue. Beleive you and me the balls damage way more advantageous!!!

• I'm a 15 yr old teen: A guy!

Guy's that I've seen do that are most likely to do that because they think it's ok. Most of them are also tempted to do that because they are among their guy friends and they just want to "impress" them, you could say. They think it's ok for them to do that sort of stuff, I personally don't see the point in doing that but you should take a stand and say no.

Sure that may seem stupid but you have to let him know the message. Something like "Please stop, I really don't like it" or "Quit your sh*t" may let the guy know that you are not accepting what he is doing.

• He probably wanted to bug you, or maybe since he is so immature, he knows that was probably the closest he will ever get to touching a girls bra

• It's a way for guys to flirt with girls, but often times they don't realize how annoying and immature it is.

• Well the guy might like you or is just trying to be annoying......

don't worry this happens to everyone well girls at least

• Most likely because they're immature and want to irritate you. They find it amusing.

• It's an infantile (childlike) way to communicate with you. He was hoping you would like it and talk to him.

• They get other people laughing

and it hurts you (sometimes)

so its even funnyer for them

• Awww, it means he likes you. Boys just don't know how to act sometimes....most of the time....

well...pretty much always.