"Insecticides..." care to c/c this poem?

Inflationary creationism is truly what it is.

Reactionary residue of Darwin at his best,

not including 'hop-a-long robins'.

They are anti-Darwin and wish him in the

gargantuan caverns of intellect,

avoided by many, accordingly used by few.

But today, this beastly morning, began a tad

stranger than science fiction, in that

the first yahoo story I read was about Travon,

then ended with 22 children poisoned

by their 'school lunch for the poor'...insecticides.

I wish I had never woken.

Or, having no alternative but to be awake,

to render my own judgment:

Darwin was absolutely, unconditionally

correct. Couldn't be more voluminous

on the subject 'survival of the fittest.'

Tooth and claw, Old Testament correctness.

Comments

• TM is a sore spot... He is being made infamous or famous say what you will and his supporters are just like he must have been, on drugs, violent and with a thirst for blood, why would he attempt to have any contact, and what has come out of this is not anyone grieving but thugs killing and more and more cries of racism

it is the whites who have become the minority, and it is not one on one warfare it is many of them attacking randomly and without a conscience, it makes me sick

I grew up hand in hand with all the nationalities in this country our common bond humanity but sometimes I think I am one in a million.

to riot and kill is not the answer to the death of one who the media has tried to portray as innocent, far from that state children do kill ... over and over and over.

the end

soapbox abandoned.

• Elysachowa

Doesn't this world show us how weak humanity is,

and that dependence on "self" does not work. It

may seem like it, but no one can stand up to this

world alone.

Either Jesus existed, lived, ministered, performed

miracles, died, rose from the dead, and ascended

to heaven (a major belief in Christianity, which is

why we believe in Eternity, but only through Christ,

His grace and mercy, by His blood),

or, he existed and was a raving lunatic, and some

brilliant mastermind wove the bible together perfectly

over 1500 years, and survived to this day, with current

words nearly identical to the first copies that started

to be discovered afte A.D. 100,

or

He never existed, and this is even a greater fabrications.

I listed three scenarios about

I am under the first one, which to me, takes much less faith

to believe in than the next two scenarios.

I love your poetry, or, you call it something else early morning

milady, but you help my mind wake up as well. I love you

sweetheart, and hope things pan out by eom.

Sir Thomas

• Survival always begs the question of who or what is the strongest. We are as a group but place one of us with a pack of lions and the outcome? I don't think we are far removed from the Coliseum in our thirst for blood. The news media feeds us well and we enjoy, lament, cry and swear something but then we awake again tomorrow with most memories erased of yesterday.

• WE care.... we dew, even nevertheless we become blue. I pray you will experience extra efficient, than all those yesterdays, with all the arrows that pierced u with the aid of. did you recognize that human beings that are the main effective are oftentimes the main mushy? Did all of us know, that the human beings who reveal the main kindness are the 1st to get mistreated? Did we ever end and think of approximately that the guy who seems after others for all time, comprises the region the place they choose it maximum? all of us choose love, to supply and get carry of... lifts us all... To all who're suffering, permit's initiate an objective avalanche. all of us choose beneficial intentions and strategies that upward push us up, even a small deed does lots as none human beings are immune. there is not any kindness button, purely a sharee from the coronary heart for you! ((hugs)).

• Yet another good poem,almost a conundrum,to wrap ones alcoholic synapses around. :)

Wasn't it Herbert Spencer who coined the phrase,'Survival of the fittest'?

In the Trayvon Martin case,any weakling with a gun can be powerful,but not the strongest for survival in the long run.

The flour tainted with organo-phosphates,is a kind of follow on from the possession amongst nuns in medieval France.The 'possession' being caused by rye,infected with argot.

As my friend 'Roann' would likely say,"There but for the grace of god,go I".

Being atheist,I'd say "Sh*t happens".

• Frighteningly timely and topical, and without any reference to religious dogma, creationism, or evolution, the point of this poem was well pointed.

• Life is not complicated people are"