My dream came true?! Help me please!?

On Tuesday, I had a dream about this dark and handsome guy with curly brown hair and a deep sexy voice *drools*. It was the greatest dream ever, but I didn't know who that guy was in real life because I go to an all girls' school and trust me, I don't know any boys. We were kissing passionately and he held my hand everywhere we went together etc. I was so upset when I realized it was just a simple love dream. Oh how I wish he was real...

But what's really weird is, I saw a guy that looked EXACTLY like him today! I went on an Art trip to a gallery with a few people in my school and other school came. In my head I was saying "Wtf, you're the boy from my dream! wow" He kept staring at me, he kept commenting on my Art work and he kept following me and standing wherever I was. I kept blushing and now I can't stop thinking of him!

What do this mean, seeing a guy from your dream in real life? And why was he staring, following and smiling at me?

Comments

• Omg that's soo cool!!!!!! If you liked this Guy in your dream and u found him in REAL. LIFE. That I would go for it girl ur lucky!!!! Wish that would happen to be!!!??

• because he likes big boobs duh either that or you have pretty eyes I like them about the same and I have curly brown hair