paypal!!!!!!!!!!?

someone bought a watch from me from nigeria......and i got a email saying that i have to give paypal the tracking number....is this true or not......and can people from nigeria even have paypal

Comments

• Yes, anyone with Internet access and a bank account can have paypal, actually paypal can be used as a bank account. I would get concerned if the person wanted your bank information, not tracking #. There is really nothing they can do with that except track the package. They just wanna keep tabs on it. I don't think it's gonna be an issue.

• You can give your bank details for receiving your payment. Alternativel you can raise your demand through Paypal. There is a provision for that in Paypal...! PayPal is one of the most popular online money transfer systems widely used for online auctions, pay to surf programs, e-books and purchase of low value goods. It is now a part of the online auction website eBay. More details available at

http://www.money-transfer.in/paypalindia.html

• internet + Nigeria = Scam.

• If it is from Nigeria it is a scam. It may look official, but it is not.

John

A+ Certified

Former PI

• I will shoot paypal an e-mail to make sure, with all the scams going on today.

• paypal only deal with the money side of things not the tracking of parcels. i would report this to paypal and let them deal with it.

PHIL M

• do not sel;l to third world countries dude the scamms live in this country and the folks in college pay for college with the internet fools they scam dont do business in africa

• Defintely a scam.

• No, I always send that information directly to their email address they use for ebay, otherwise they are SOL!

• e-mail paypal, just to make sure.