Write a card for a stranger?

A girl in my class volunteered to share a story and poem she did. Both were depressing and sad...

Something in my heart told me to make her a card but idk what to write.. all I have so far is me drawing myself out and holding a a sign on the front saying "hello".........

Comments

• Just say something along the lines of: "Hello, my name is ___________ - I wanted you to know that your story/poem really touched me. I can't explain it but something inside of me was drawing me to write to you...the only problem is, I'm at a loss for words. So, in my eager attempt to satisfy this daunting sense to write to you I came up with this lame note. And I want to let you know, even if we don't know each other all that well - I'm always around if you need someone to talk to. Sometimes, all a person needs is a listening ear."

• I love making cards, but I'm also experienced in comforting people when they're down!! I would write on the front "You seem down" or "How are you really?" then inside, I'd write "I'm here for you if you need me" or "Maybe I can help?" I hope you can help her out, she seems to be really down! You could maybe get a tiny box of chocolates or as simple as a Hershey's candy bar (girls love chocolate) and it would be a great touch if you cared a lot or really connected to her situation. I really really hope this helps! :)