Paypal Services Problem?

So I found a phone on ebay and messaged the guy and he wanted to do the transaction outside of ebay. He sent me a Paypal bill for services for the amount of the phone. But I did not use Ebay to buy them. I Still do not have these phones 2 weeks can I get my money back

Comments

• It's a scam when he bypasses eBay. File a fraud claim with PayPal and good luck.

• He sent you a Paypal request for money. Is that what you mean? You paid him through Paypal. That is OK. A seller is not supposed to get around paying Ebay fees but it does not mean it is a scam if he is a registered Ebay seller. Did you check his feedback and comments first? Email him and ask when he shipped them and whether it was Priority or Parcel Post. That would give you some idea of the shipping time. You can only get a refund if the seller is willing to do that.

• Yes you can. You need to open a dispute through paypal. You should be able to go to your recent activities section, select the transaction, and choose to open a dispute.

If you have trouble, go to the resolution center tutorial or call pay pal. They will walk you through the process. Unless the seller can produce a tracking number where he shipeed your item, you will get your money back.